Geoff Cooper, RFA President and CEO
Scott Richman, RFA Chief Economist
Jeanne McCaherty, RFA Chairperson
Erik Huschitt, RFA Vice Chairman
- Ryan Quarles, President, NASDA and KY Agriculture Commissioner
- Kevin Ross, Chairman of the Corn Board of the National Corn Growers Association, Sixth-generation farmer corn, soybean farmer in Iowa
- Mary Andringa, Chair of the Board of Vermeer Corporation, former NAM Chair
- Chris Hoffman, pig farmer in McAlisterville, PA and the 2019-2020 Pig Farmer of the Year
- Jaime Castaneda, NMPF
- Brian Kuehl and Angela Hofmann, Co-Executive Directors of Farmers for Free Trade
Linda Trolinder of BASF, Michael Graham with Bayer, Neal Gutterson with Corteva Agriscience, Trevor Hohls of Syngenta.
The Scoop’s Margy Eckelkamp moderated the closing panel discussion featuring insights on the impact the 2020 election results will have on ag retailers and their farmer customers with panelists such as ARA’s Richard Gupton and ARA members Scott Rawlins with Wilbur-Ellis and Chuck Spencer with GROWMARK, Inc.