Now displaying: Category: syngenta
Mar 2, 2021
- Digital Ag – Ron Cowman, the new head of North America Digital Ag Solutions at Syngenta, will provide an update on the state of Syngenta Digital Ag and his vision for Syngenta Digital Ag in the U.S.
- Golden Harvest – Grant Merron, Golden Harvest digital enablement lead, to introduce the E-Luminate® Mobile app, a digital agronomy platform designed to deliver timely insights directly to farmers from their trusted Seed Advisors.
- NK – Joe Bollman, NK® corn product manager, will announce the Field-Forged Series from NK Seeds. The Field-Forged Series is a new class of products from NK Seeds that features new innovations and proven products for both corn and soybeans.
- Vayantis – Dale Ireland, seedcare technical product lead, will unveil a new standard of Pythium protection. Upon EPA registration, Vayantis® seed treatment will deliver reinforced Pythium protection for corn growers.
- Acuron GT – Mark Kitt, herbicide technical product lead, will speak on a new product in the Acuron® corn herbicide family of brands: Acuron GT, anticipated to receive registration in 2021.
Nov 11, 2020
U.S. Seeds Present and Future: A look at early harvest results and sneak peek at corn and soybean advancements
Speakers: Eric Boeck, G.W. Fuhr, Travis Kriegshauser & Drew Showalter
©Copyright ZimmComm New Media